Firmware Release 1.9.0 (December 2019) is now available. It is recommended that all TriSonica Mini users update the firmware on their devices to Firmware Release 1.9.0. Firmware Release 1.9.0 provides a number of improvements designed to enhance your experience with your TriSonica Mini. Enhancements include:
- Added Low Power Mode with internal and external wakeup. External wakeup should only be used with a Pipe-Mount version.
- Modified data output tags to make them unique. Eliminating multiples Ps and Ds
- Fix the bug where the temperature and humidity can get stuck outputting ‘nan’
- Rewrote the humidity calculations to use partial pressures to determine molar mass. The calculations are no longer dependent on the previous temperature reading.
- The calibration command was modified to accept a pressure value so that a more accurate value of molar mass can be calculated for determining the speed of sound.
- Fixed long help for show, hide, decimals, tag, untag to display properly
- Fixed Display and Decimals commands to show and set Humidity and Pressure decimals.
- Added trisonicaid command to allow users to identify data streams from multiple instruments.
1) Connect to your TriSonica Mini on the Settings page. 2) Click the browse button and find files on your computer. 3) Click the Update Button and the update begins. 4) Wait for the update to complete.
NOTE: Devices with Firmware Release 1.5.2 need to contact Anemoment directly in order to arrange for their device to be brought current with Firmware Release 1.74. The update process described above will not update these units.